27 Proverbs about Adult
1. Where all adulterers to wear grey coats, the cloth would be dear.
2. Children aren't dogs; adults aren't gods.
3. The adult looks to deeds, the child to love.
4. Clodius impeaches the adulterers.
5. He that looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery already with her in his heart.
6. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
7. The tears of the adulteress are ever ready to be shed.
8. Divorce is the sacrament of adultery.
9. Wine is water adulterated by foolish talk.
10. As a child, is a man wrapped in his mother's womb; as an adult, in tradition; comes death, and he is wrapped in earth.