777 Japanese Proverbs
- 1. A bad wife is a poor harvest for sixty years.
- 2. A bad wife is one hundred years of bad harvest.
- 3. A bath refreshes the body, tea refreshes the mind.
- 4. A bean-jam rice cake into the open mouth.
- 5. A beautiful woman is like an axe in one's life.
- 6. A bee stinging a crying face.
- 7. A boat that is not tied up will drift along with the stream.
- 8. A borrowed cat catches no mice.
- 9. A boy living near a buddhist temple can learn an untaught sutra by heart.
- 10. A buddha's face when asked three times.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|