777 Japanese Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A centipede, though dead, will not fall.
- 12. A clever hawk hides its talons.
- 13. A coin to a cat.
- 14. A country can be conquered from the back of a horse but may not be ruled in the same manner.
- 15. A crooked top on a crooked kettle.
- 16. A crying child thrives.
- 17. A dead cherry tree will not blossom.
- 18. A dog that walks around will find a stick.
- 19. A dying man discovers the honesty with which he was born.
- 20. A faithful wife does not marry again.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|