27 Proverbs about Adult / Page 2
11. The fool castrates himself in order that he could accuse his pregnant wife of adultery.
12. Many are the eyes of the person whose spouse commits adultery.
13. What one learns in childhood he carries into adulthood.
14. It is an irresponsible adult that creates enmity because of a disagreement that arises between two children.
15. Most adults are attentive to what someone is doing, but children see beyond that.
16. The person who knew you when you were young will seldom respect you as an adult.
17. The heart of an adult is like that of an elephant.
18. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
19. The adult looks to deed, the child to love.
20. An adult squatting sees farther than a child on top of tree.