27 Proverbs about Adult / Page 3
21. Three rebel against the light: the thief, the adulterer, and the bat.
22. The hand of the child cannot reach the shelf, nor the hand of the adult get through the neck of the gourd.
23. Teenagers act like babies if they are not treated like adults.
24. An adult is only one who has ceased to grow vertically and started to grow horizontally.
25. The difference between adults and children is that adults don't ask questions.
26. Where there are monks and priests, there is adultery and beatings.
27. Keep women far away from song, because it is a summons to adultery.