2049 African Proverbs
- 1. "Come and I'll tell you something," tickles the ear.
- 2. "What's all the fuss?" said the crane after the eel had slipped away. "I never liked fish anyway."
- 3. A baby on its mother's back doesn't know the journey is long.
- 4. A bachelor should always spend minimum time with a friend's wife.
- 5. A bachelor's wife doesn't have ears.
- 6. A bad cook also has his/her share of the bad food.
- 7. A bad habit is like fire you can't play with it and expect not to get burnt.
- 8. A bad wound deserves strong medicine.
- 9. A barber does not shave himself.
- 10. A barren woman is like a leaking pot.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|