38 Zambian Proverbs
- 1. A belching toad portends rain.
- 2. A fat woman warms even the coldest the night.
- 3. A man with a cross eye shall be put to the torch.
- 4. A monkey that pilfers from a widow's larder must not be admonished.
- 5. A riddle made by God has no solution.
- 6. A strong bull is seen by it's scars.
- 7. A tender bamboo cannot be eagerly desired for building.
- 8. A wild dog is best eaten when clubbed to death.
- 9. A woman without teeth shall be left to the lions.
- 10. An old poacher makes the best gamekeeper.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|