742 Proverbs about Ring
1. A good friend will fit you like ring to finger.
2. A kind word is like a spring day.
3. A cutting word is worse than a bowstring, a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not.
4. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
5. Seeing is better than hearing.
6. Feed sparingly and defy the physician.
7. The mind is for seeing, the heart is for hearing.
8. A chattering bird builds no nest.
9. If a string has one end, then it has another end.
10. On entering a country, ask what is forbidden, on entering a village, ask what are the customs, on entering a private house, ask what should not be mentioned.