51 Cameroonian Proverbs
- 1. A bird that allows itself to be caught will find a way of escaping.
- 2. A building of sand falls as you build it.
- 3. A chattering bird builds no nest.
- 4. A cherry year, a merry year; a plum year, a dumb year.
- 5. A friend is worth more than a brother.
- 6. A man's wealth may be superior to him.
- 7. An elephant will reach to the roof of the house.
- 8. Beauty is an empty calabash.
- 9. Better a mistake at the beginning than at the end.
- 10. Better little than too little.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|