25 Proverbs about Prick / Page 2
11. Prickly pear trees dont produce peaches.
12. Tickle us, do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not seek revenge?
13. He that sows thistles shall reap prickles.
14. He that handles thorns shall prick his fingers.
15. The prickly branches of the palm tree do not show preference even to friends.
16. The prickly pear has company only when it bears fruit.
17. It is hard to fling at the brod, or kick at the prick.
18. If ever ye make a lucky pudding, I shall eat the prick.
19. A thorn under a baobab tree pricks deeper.
20. If they are roses they will blossom, if they are thorns, they will prick.