298 Mexican Proverbs
- 1. A bird in hand is worth more than a hundred in flight.
- 2. A golden cage is still a cage.
- 3. A good cock will crow on every dungheap.
- 4. A good man finds his native soil in every country.
- 5. A good resolution is like an old horse, which is often saddled but rarely ridden.
- 6. A jealous lover becomes an indifferent spouse.
- 7. A lamp in the street, obscurity at home.
- 8. A man forewarned is equal to two.
- 9. A man without happiness is either not good or not well.
- 10. A person born to be a flower pot will not go beyond the porch.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|