114 Maltese Proverbs
- 1. A cry and a sniff, and all comes to naught.
- 2. A cry, a sniff, and all comes to naught.
- 3. A cup must be bitter that a smile will not sweeten.
- 4. A good mule can be sold in his own territory.
- 5. A handful of dust, four capitals and shit on all i possessed.
- 6. A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.
- 7. A lovely girl attracts attention by her good looks, an ugly girl by the help of a mirror.
- 8. A man and a sheaf of straw make two.
- 9. A man's heart is a forest.
- 10. A neck without a head, buttocks without a hole and a girl without shame are not worth admiring or marrying.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|