Famous Proverbs / Romanian Proverbs
1817 Romanian Proverbs
- 1. 'Tis a sorry ass that will not bear his own burden.
- 2. A bad beginning, a bad ending.
- 3. A bad woman is worse than a bad man.
- 4. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
- 5. A bald head is soon shaven.
- 6. A barber learns to shave by shaving fools.
- 7. A barking dog never bites.
- 8. A bean in liberty is better than a comfit in prison.
- 9. A beggar's purse is bottomless.
- 10. A belly full of gluttony will never study willingly.