1817 Romanian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A bellyful is a bellyful, whether it be meat or drink.
- 12. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
- 13. A bird in your hand is worth two in the bush.
- 14. A black hen lays a white egg.
- 15. A blate cat makes a proud mouse.
- 16. A blind man may sometimes hit the mark.
- 17. A blind man will not thank you for a looking glass.
- 18. A boisterous horse must have a rough bridle.
- 19. A bow long bent at last waxes weak.
- 20. A broken friendship may be soldered, but will never be sound.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|