25 Proverbs about Prick
1. A proud heart can survive a general failure because such a failure does not prick its pride.
2. Anoint a villain and he will prick you, prick a villain and he will anoint you.
3. A full sack pricks up its ear.
4. He knows well where the thorn pricks him.
5. Gather thistles, expect prickles.
6. It early pricks that will he a thorn.
7. When the sack is full, it pricks up its ears.
8. When the sack is full, it pricks up its ears.
9. Thistles and thorns prick sore, but evil tongues prick even more.
10. A pain that pricks the conscience is more effective than a lot of whiplashes.