11 Proverbs about Pleasing
1. Brevity is pleasing.
2. By pleasing, while we instruct.
3. He gives well and bountifully who accompanies the gift with a pleasing look.
4. Love's quarrels oft in pleasing concord end.
5. The art of pleasing is the art of deceiving.
6. A beautiful woman who is pleasing to men is good only for frightening fish when she falls into the water.
7. Beautiful things are never as beautiful as those that are pleasing.
8. A handful of dirt is pleasing if it's your own land.
9. A bitter centipede if eaten in a pleasing berry pie will taste sweet.
10. What makes the drum pleasing is the song.