73 Bantu Proverbs
- 1. A bone does not bring itself, it is people that bring it.
- 2. A case is not to be decided from one mouth.
- 3. A child one does not instruct on return, one instructs him when going.
- 4. A dead man does not know where his grave is.
- 5. A good deed will make a good neighbor.
- 6. A kingdom's strength is in mutual honor.
- 7. A redeemer of people is a walker with people.
- 8. A stick one bends while it is still green.
- 9. A thief does not like to be robbed.
- 10. A woman's clothes are the price her husband pays for peace.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|