242 Polish Proverbs
- 1. "Love one another" said Christ, but he didn't mention anything about preferences.
- 2. A bachelor and a dog can do anything.
- 3. A bad workman always blames his tools.
- 4. A beggar talked to a picture, but picture answered nothing.
- 5. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
- 6. A bitter centipede if eaten in a pleasing berry pie will taste sweet.
- 7. A bush does note grow berries in winter.
- 8. A crow won't bite a crow.
- 9. A dead man's will is the mirror of his life.
- 10. A doctor will take care of the rich man; the poor man is cured with work.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|