242 Polish Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A fault confessed is half redressed.
- 12. A fool stands always in the rain.
- 13. A friend to all is a friend to none.
- 14. A good appetite needs no sauce.
- 15. A good bargain is a pick-purse.
- 16. A good joke is a penny worth.
- 17. A good painter need not give a name to his picture, a bad one must.
- 18. A guest hammers a nail in the wall even if he stays only one night.
- 19. A guest sees more in an hour than the host sees in a year.
- 20. A guest sticks a nail in the wall even if he stays but one night.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|