20 Proverbs about Lifetime / Page 2
11. A day is long, but a lifetime is short.
12. Better visit hell in your lifetime than after you're dead.
13. When the father has eaten too much salt in his lifetime, then his son thereafter will have a great thirst.
14. A dead man is mourned seven days;a fool, his lifetime.
15. If you want happiness for an hour -- take a nap. If you want happiness for a day -- go fishing. If you want happiness for a month -- get married. If you want happiness for a year -- inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime -- help someone else.
16. The opportunity of a lifetime is seldom so labeled.
17. If youthful pride were wealth, then every man would have had it in his lifetime.
18. Give me a fish and I will eat today, teach me to fish and I will eat for a lifetime.
19. If your vision is for a year plant wheat, if you vision is for a decade plant trees, and if your vision is for a lifetime plant people.
20. You have a lifetime to work, but children are only young once.