129 Vietnamese Proverbs
- 1. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
- 2. A clean hand wants no washing.
- 3. A day in prison is longer than a thousand years at large.
- 4. A day of travelling will bring a basketful of learning.
- 5. A fair face may hide a foul heart.
- 6. A fool may sometimes give a wise man counsel.
- 7. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
- 8. A friend when in need is a faithful friend.
- 9. A frog living at the bottom of the well thinks that the sky is as small as a cooking pot lid.
- 10. A good beginning is half the battle.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|