84 Proverbs about Family
1. The family is like the forest: if you are outside, it is dense; if you are inside, you see that each tree has its own position.
2. The knife of the family does not cut.
3. In every family's cooking pot is one black spot.
4. One family builds the wall, two families enjoy it.
5. I never saw an oft-removed tree, Nor yet an oft-removed family, That throve so well as one that settled be.
6. The talker talks and causes death in his family.
7. Once a buffoon, never a good father of a family.
8. A man can't get rich if he takes proper care of his family.
9. A princely mind will undo a private family.
10. A small family is soon provided for.