14 Navajo Proverbs
- 1. A man can't get rich if he takes proper care of his family.
- 2. A rocky vinyard does not need a prayer, but a pick ax.
- 3. Always assume your guest is tired, cold and hungry, and act accordingly.
- 4. Be still and the earth will speak to you.
- 5. Before me peaceful, behind me peaceful, under me peaceful, over me peaceful, all around me peaceful.
- 6. Coyote is always out there waiting, and Coyote is always hungry.
- 7. I grew up knowing it's wrong to have more than you need. It means you're not taking care of your people.
- 8. I have been to the end of the earth, I have been to the end of the waters, I have been to the end of the sky, I have been to the end of the mountains, I have found none that are not my friends.
- 9. If you want to see what your body will look like tomorrow, look at your thoughts today.
- 10. There is nothing as eloquent as a rattlesnake's tail.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|