84 Proverbs about Family / Page 2
11. Look for the good, not the evil, in the conduct of members of the family.
12. A real family eats the same cornmeal.
13. Nobody's family can hang out the sign, "Nothing the matter here.
14. None but a mule denies his family.
15. The knife of the family does not cut.
16. A dog shows affection even to a poor family.
17. Govern a family as you would cook a small fish -- very gently.
18. It is easy to govern a kingdom but difficult to rule one's family.
19. Man is the head of the family, woman the neck that turns the head.
20. In a good family the husband is deaf and the wife blind.