84 Proverbs about Family / Page 3
21. Never speak of a rope in the family of one who has been hanged.
22. The villain that becomes rich knows neither friends nor family.
23. You can eat and drink with your family but not count and measure.
24. The family is like the forest: if you are outside, it is dense; if you are inside, you see that each tree has its own position.
25. If you turn into a dog, be sure to choose a rich family.
26. When you come back from a trip bring something for the family -- even if it is only a stone.
27. The family is like the forest. If you are outside, it is dense; if you are inside, you see that each tree has its own position.
28. Every family has its hanger-on.
29. If the family is together, the soul is in the right place.
30. The one who first shuts up in an argument is from a good family.