1049 Proverbs about Even
1. A stumble may prevent a fall.
2. Even the longest day has its end.
3. Fall down seven times, get up eight.
4. If a man is destined to drown, he will drown even in a spoonful of water.
5. Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked.
6. A kind word can attract even the snake from his nest.
7. Seven trades but no luck.
8. Seven days is the length of a guest's life.
9. A chicken is hatched even from such a well-sealed thing as an egg.
10. A man need never revenge himself; the body of his enemy will be brought to his own door.