180 Proverbs about Worse
1. Bad is never good until worse happens.
2. A cutting word is worse than a bowstring, a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not.
3. A malignant sore throat is a danger; a malignant throat not sore is worse.
4. Praise makes a bad man worse.
5. The wound of words is worse than the wound of swords.
6. A good tale is none the worse for being twice told.
7. The list is worse than the cloth.
8. The more haste the worse speed.
9. The more you stir it the worse it stinks.
10. The stronger the seam the worse the rent.