180 Proverbs about Worse / Page 18
171. No man has a worse friend than he brings from home.
172. Ill comes often on the back of worse.
173. Praise makes the good man better, blame makes the bad one worse.
174. For the lack one thing, take another, whether better or worse.
175. It is an ill thing to be deceived, but worse to deceive.
176. Sometimes the remedy is worse than the disease.
177. The more you stir dirt, the worse it stinks.
178. When the mouth stumbles, it is worse than the foot.
179. From several possible events, the less worse happened.
180. A cutting word is worse than a bowstring; a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not.