20 Proverbs about Vulture
1. A sparrow in hand is worth more than a vulture flying.
2. If you would resemble the vulture, look out for a carcase.
3. Where the carcase is, there will the vultures be.
4. Live with vultures, become a vulture; live with crows, become a crow.
5. Live with vultures, and become a vulture; live with crows, and become a crow.
6. Where there's a carcass, there will be vultures.
7. The vulture embraced the chicken until its last breath.
8. The physician prescribes the medicine, the vulture waits for the body.
9. When it is in an unlucky phase, the vulture below, shits on the vulture above.
10. God provides for the blind vulture.