259 Proverbs about Throw
1. Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water.
2. Do not throw the arrow which will return against you.
3. He who marries a widow will often have a dead man's head thrown in his dish.
4. Don't throw away your old shoes until you have got new ones.
5. God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
6. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
7. Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
8. Don't throw out your dirty water until you get in fresh.
9. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
10. Throw a lucky man in the sea, and he will come up with a fish in his mouth.