154 Kurdish Proverbs
- 1. A camel is not a animal and an Arab is not a human being.
- 2. A cup of coffee commits one to forty years of friendship.
- 3. A fool dreams of wealth, a wise man, of happiness.
- 4. A girl without a mother is like a mountain with no paths; a girl without a father is like a mountain with no streams.
- 5. A good companion shortens the longest road.
- 6. A heart in love with beauty never grows old.
- 7. A home without guests, a village without shepherds, both are hopeless indeed.
- 8. A hundred men can sit together quietly but when two dogs get together there will be a fight.
- 9. A hungry stomach has no ears.
- 10. A kind word warms a man through three winters.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|