393 Proverbs about Think
1. Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.
2. The foolish man lies awake all night Thinking of his many problems; When the morning comes he is worn out And his trouble is just as it was.
3. A diplomat must always think twice before he says nothing.
4. A man's worst enemies can't wish on him what he can think up himself.
5. As he thinks in his heart, so he is.
6. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
7. Think of the going out before you enter.
8. Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
9. Small men think they are small; great men never know they are great.
10. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.