393 Proverbs about Think / Page 2
11. Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad.
12. You think you've lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.
13. If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
14. A girl unemployed is thinking of mischief.
15. Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak.
16. God and man think him a fool who brags of his of his own great wisdom.
17. He is the wisest man who does not think himself so.
18. Let not your shirt know your way of thinking.
19. Some think they have done when they are only beginning.
20. Some thinking to avenge their shame increase it.