28 Proverbs about Strangers / Page 2
11. Get together like brother, and keep each other in check like strangers.
12. Live together like brothers and do business like strangers.
13. You have a lot of friends if you have money; otherwise there are only strangers.
14. The house is our father's and the strangers came to kick us out.
15. The tears of strangers are only water.
16. Better a devil you know than a hundred strangers.
17. Dear God: You do such wonderful things for complete strangers; why not for me?
18. Eat and drink with your relatives, but do business with strangers.
19. Go to friends for advice, woman for love, strangers for charity and relatives for nothing.
20. Money matters make strangers.