28 Proverbs about Strangers / Page 3
21. Don't trust old people and strangers.
22. Be straightforward in all your dealing and noble with strangers.
23. Do not eat the strangers' bread as this diminishes your stature.
24. It is better to be naked in your place than to be a pasha with strangers.
25. It is better to be in chains with friends, than to be in a garden with strangers.
26. The zawan of your own country is better than the wheat of strangers.
27. The land of marriage has this peculiarity: That strangers are desirous of inhabiting it, while its natural inhabitants would gladly be exiled.
28. All strangers are relations to each other.