21 South American Proverbs
- 1. A good guitarist will play on one string.
- 2. Become famous, then go to sleep.
- 3. Better a devil you know than a hundred strangers.
- 4. For our sins God has created three enemies for us: mice in the house, the fox in the mountains, and a priest in our village.
- 5. God writes on crooked lines.
- 6. He who lives on illusions, dies of disillusion.
- 7. He who prays a lot is afraid of something.
- 8. Hens perched on top will shit on those below.
- 9. If you are going to die you will die in the dark even if you have been in the candle business.
- 10. Laughing wife, crying purse.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|