99 Proverbs about Strange
1. Eat and drink with your relatives; do business with strangers.
2. A stranger has big eyes but sees nothing.
3. Know each other as if your were brothers; negotiate deals as if you were strangers to each other.
4. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
5. Politics makes strange bedfellows.
6. Adversity makes strange bedfellows.
7. Self-praise stinks, friends praise hinks, the stranger's is sincere, and may last for a year.
8. The cow licks no strange calf.
9. Man's life is a sojourn in a strange land.
10. Misfortunes make strange bedfellows.