16 Proverbs about Ripen
1. Old age is ripeness.
2. What ripens fast does not last.
3. There is no worse fruit than that which never ripens.
4. Fruit ripens not well in the shade.
5. The grape is not ripened by the rays of the moon.
6. With time and straw medlars ripen.
7. With time and straw medlars ripen.
8. When peaches flower and ripen, days and nights have the same length.
9. A mouse that removes the palm-nut that turns out to be the bait of a trap, would already have known that the palm-nut does not ripen on the ground.
10. When the palm nuts ripen, you carry half and I carry half.