56 Proverbs about Really
1. If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to.
2. A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.
3. Really to stop criticism one must die.
4. That which we really require not is dear at a farthing.
5. If you want to know what a man is really like, notice how he acts when he loses money.
6. You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
7. Pretend you are dead and you will see who really loves you.
8. When a man says he does not mind, then he really does.
9. If you want to take revenge on a man, send him a really beautiful woman.
10. In order to really love someone you must love him as though he was going to die tomorrow.