526 Proverbs about Rain
1. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
2. A guest is like rain: when he lingers on, he becomes a nuisance.
3. He who is drowned is not troubled by the rain.
4. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
5. The rain wets the leopard's spots but does not wash them off.
6. A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and drop makes an inundation.
7. Thunder clouds do not always give rain.
8. Rain does not fall on one roof alone.
9. An old friend met in a far country is like rain after drought.
10. Fail to steal the chicken while it ate up your bait grain.