10 Proverbs about Pulls
1. He pulls at a long rope who desires another's death.
2. Justice oft leans to the side where the purse pulls.
3. One hair of a maiden's head pulls harder than ten yoke of oxen.
4. The one who pulls a cart is urged on.
5. The young magpie that pulls feathers out of his mother thinks that he is showing gratitude in that way.
6. He pushes it away with the hand, but pulls it forward with the foot.
7. It isn't the whistle that pulls the train.
8. Every who streches a skin on a drum, pulls the skin own his own side.
9. He pulls the honeyed string before him or before his nose.
10. One hair from the head of a woman pulls more than a ship's hauser.