99 Tibetan Proverbs
- 1. A child without education, is like a bird without wings.
- 2. A father deserted by a wise son is like being caught in a shower without a felt.
- 3. A hundred male and a hundred female qualities make a perfect human being.
- 4. A lie is like a jump from a high roof.
- 5. A nibbling rabbit can also die of overfeeding.
- 6. All the world's Great Journeys begin with the first step.
- 7. An elephant has enormous dung -- don't try to defecate like an elephant. Don't try to wipe someone else's ass if yours is unwiped.
- 8. Any fool can say "Ah" -- you need intelligence to say "Yes."
- 9. As a thing is viewed, so it appears.
- 10. At the bottom of patience is Heaven.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|