832 Hungarian Proverbs
- 1. A bad penny always turns up.
- 2. A bashful beggar has an empty wallet.
- 3. A bashful beggar will have an empty wallet.
- 4. A beaten one carries an unbeaten.
- 5. A bent head is not touched by the sword.
- 6. A bird is recognized by her feathers, a man by his friend.
- 7. A blind leads a sightless.
- 8. A busy women has a lazy daughter, a lazy women has a busy daughter.
- 9. A child, a drunkard and a fool tell the truth.
- 10. A clever master turns even a loss into a gain.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|