832 Hungarian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A clever pig extracts a deep root.
- 12. A crow does not louse the buffalo to clean him but to feed himself.
- 13. A crow does not pick out the crow's eye.
- 14. A dog that barks does not bite.
- 15. A dogs broken bone will soon be healed.
- 16. A drowning man catches even at a stalk of straw.
- 17. A falcon will not breed a dove.
- 18. A flatterer is a secret enemy.
- 19. A fool can tell only foolish things.
- 20. A fool may throw a stone into a well which a hundred wise cannot take out.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|