27 Proverbs about Places
1. One cannot be in two places at once.
2. Places are God's; placemen are the devil's.
3. Fear not a jest. If one throws salt at you, you will not be harmed unless you have sore places.
4. It has been blowing hard--the dirt has been blown into high places.
5. No one can be caught in places he does not visit.
6. A traveler to distant places should make no enemies.
7. Put things into their places, and they will put you into your place.
8. You always knock yourself on the tenderest places.
9. The man with the boots does not mind where he places his foot.
10. Poets know all about famous places without having been there.