27 Proverbs about Places / Page 2
11. Small gifts go to places where men expect bigger ones.
12. A sheep cannot bleat in two different places at the same time.
13. Foreign places are nice enough, but home is sweeter.
14. Don't lie down in low places, flood will take you, don't lie down in high places, wind will take you.
15. The devil places a pillow for a drunken man to fall upon.
16. Nowhere are there more hiding places than in the heart.
17. A dog knows the places he is thrown food.
18. A guine- fowl not lay eggs on strange places.
19. Cavaliers, priests, and dangerous places, speak nicely about them but keep your distance.
20. At Caltagirone a hairy conscience and a crown with fifteen places.