509 Proverbs about Person
1. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
2. A person should want to live, if only out of curiosity.
3. A poor person isn't he who has little, but he who needs a lot.
4. Gossip about a person and his shadow will appear.
5. In a quarrel, the higher voiced person will win.
6. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
7. The one-eyed person is a beauty in the country of the blind.
8. You are as many a person as languages you know.
9. Never promise a poor person, and never owe a rich one.
10. A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.