33 Brazilian Proverbs
- 1. A sleeping fox finds no meat.
- 2. A timely "no" beats a hasty "yes."
- 3. A wise man learns at the fool's expense.
- 4. An old man with a torn sleeve never dishonored anyone.
- 5. As long as I am running my father will still have a son.
- 6. At home saints never perform miracles.
- 7. Between the beginning and the end there is always a middle.
- 8. Do not put the cart before the horse.
- 9. For every ailing foot, there is a slipper.
- 10. God is big, but the forest is bigger.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|