509 Proverbs about Person / Page 2
11. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
12. A person with a bad name is already half-hanged.
13. If you see in your wine the reflection of a person not in your range of vision, don't drink it.
14. When you say one thing, the clever person understands three.
15. If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.
16. A person is unlucky who falls on his back and breaks his nose.
17. Every art requires the whole person.
18. I sing the song of the person whose bread I eat.
19. An uneducated person is like an unpolished mirror.
20. A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes.