48002 Proverbs about Over
1. A country can be judged by the quality of its proverbs.
2. The reverse side also has a reverse side.
3. If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
4. First secure an independent income, then practice virtue.
5. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
6. The big thieves hang the little ones.
7. Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.
8. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
9. A smiling face is half the meal.
10. What may be done at any time will be done at no time.